MBBS is considered to be one of the most expensive
High fees, reservation and the difficult entrance examinations, makes MBBS College outside India more preferable for medical study. According to the recent data, 7 lac+ students across India competed for 25,085 merit seats for MBBS in government colleges every year.
In case you want to pursue MBBS and become a doctor, work hard and get through National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) or check for the MBBS colleges in abroad for Indian students.
MBBS program in many foreign countries is quite reasonable and provides quality education.
But choosing the right college is very important. Let us see, the top 10 countries to pursue medicine internationally.
1. China– There are 45 MCI recognized medical institutes in China, so this place is a good option for students looking for an overseas MBBS degree.
2. Philippines– Teaching is done in English medium only, and it is very much inexpensive.
3. Nepal– Medical colleges in Nepal are approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Students can also enjoy pleasant weather there.
4. Ukraine– The colleges in Ukraine are globally recognized by international bodies and organizations like the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization, UNESCO, FAIMER and, AMEE. Ukraine provides good quality MBBS at low cost.
5. Kyrgyzstan– It has one of the easiest selection procedure, you just have to approach the college.
6. Russia– Even being a European country, Russia offers MBBS program at quite a reasonable price without compromising in the quality.
7. Poland– Also provides good quality medical education.
8. Bangladesh– Interestingly even Bangladesh offers quality MBBS education in affordable cost. International students belonging to SAARC countries have a reservation under SAARC quota.
9. USA– United States is said to have quality education in every field, the MBBS program is also well structured. Those who want to pursue MBBS from the USA must clear MCAT.
10. Germany– To study in Germany, it is mandatory to clear the English language proficiency tests such as IELTS and TOEFL. Germany has many WHO recognized universities, which are also MCI approved.
So, as of now, you are clear with the list of countries that offer MBBS education to Indian students at affordable cost. But make sure you work hard to serve the people well.