What is GMAT?
- Graduate Management Admission Test(GMAT) is conducted by GMAC for admission to nearly7,100 management courses in various Business Schools around theworld.
- GMAT exam is conducted across600 centres in 114 countries around the world.
- GMAT Registration isopen throughout the year. The provision of appearing forthe test depends on the availability of Exam Dates and Exam centres.
- GMAT Application Fee is USD250. More than 200,000 candidates take GMAT each year.
- GMAT is a computer adaptivetest with a total of 80 questions, which must becompleted in 3 hours 7 minutes.
- The average test score accepted by MBA Collegeabroad lies between 650-790. Check GMAT 2018 Practice papers
- GMAT Score and PercentileRankings are calculated for all the four sections. The Score isreleased approximately after three weeks of test.
Why Apply for GMAT?
- Unmatched Expertise- Backed by Decades of Peer-Reviewed Research
- Relevant- For You, Your Candidates, and Their Futures
- Consistent- Over Time and Across the Globe
- Precise- For Accurate Student-to-Program Matches
- Secure-Using State-of-the-Art Technology
- Reliable and Available Around the World
How much does it cost to take GMAT?
- Taking a GMAT exam costs US $250 worldwide.
- If any candidate wishes to reschedule the exam, they need to pay an additional fee of US $50.
- The GMAT Cancellation Fee is US $80.
What is the difference between GMAT and GRE?
- GMAT is the standardized test for top Business schools all across the world. Similar to GRE, the exam consists of a Verbal and Quantitative section.
- Unlike GRE, the two sections are combined to give a composite score of 800.
- GMAT cannot be used in place of the GRE, so unless a candidate is sure about making his way to a business school, they are advised not to take GMAT Exam.
- GMAT is a test recognized by AICTE for PGDM and PGCM courses conducted by the respective State Governments for all institutions other than minority institutions across India. GRE is not.
GMAT Eligibility 2019
- There are certain eligibility criteria to be fulfilled to apply for GMAT. The same are stated below:
- Nationality- There is no restriction regarding the nationality of the applicant.
- Academic Qualification- A qualified bachelor degree from a recognized institute. The academic qualification criteria demanded varies for all the participating institutes.
- Age Limit: A candidates applying for GMAT Exam must be at least 18 years old. In case, a candidate’s age varies between 13-17 years, then he/she must provide a written proof of guardian’s consent for taking GMAT Test.
- Number of Attempts: Candidates can appear for GMAT Exam a maximum of 5 times in a year.
- Retaking GMAT: Candidates have to wait for minimum 16 days before taking the test again.
- Candidates have to wait at least five years to take the GMAT Exam again if the previously obtained GMAT score is a perfect score of 800.
GMAT Registration 2018
- Candidates aspiring to take the GMAT can register themselves at any time of the year.
- It is advisable that candidates devise a proper timeline prior to registering for the examination.
- The GMAT Registration process is accessible in both online and offline modes.
How to Register for GMAT?
- The first step is to create an accountwith GMAC on the official website of GMAT.
- Once the account is created thecandidates can opt for any of the below-mentioned GMAT 2018 Registration. Thesame modes are available for rescheduling or cancelling GMAT Test:
- Online on the official website ofGMAT: The candidate can register themselves directly on the officialwebsite of GMAT
- Through Phone: This can bedone by calling the GMAT Customer Service in your region with an additional feeof US$10.
- Through Postal Mail: If thecandidate pays via cheque or money order, this is the only option to registerand schedule the GMAT Exam.
How to Schedule GMAT Exam?
- Visit the official website ofGMAT, mba.com.
- Click on ‘Schedule a GMAT Exam’
- Enter the details asked and Create GMATUser Account
- Provide personal details and academicqualification
- Next step is choosing “test date andtest location”.
- Post all the above-mentioned process,Candidates now have to pay a fee of US $250.
GMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- GMAT is a computer adaptive test.
- There are a total of 80 questions.
- There are 4 sections in GMAT such as Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative and Verbal Section.
- From Analytical Writing Assessment section, there will be only 1 question and candidates will have 30 minutes to solve it. This section is designed to judge test takers ability to analyse and predict reasons behind a given argument.
- In Integrated Reasoning, 12 questions will be asked and 30 minutes will be given to solve them.
- From Quantitative section, 31 questions will be asked and 62 minutes will be given to solve these section. Questions asked in this section belong to 12th class standard.
- The last section is of Verbal, consisting of 36 questions that are to be attempted in 65 minutes.
How EDUNOM helps in GMAT?
- We give you best guidance for your GMAT test like, how you can prepare for GMAT, what kind of books you need for GMAT.
- We give you a trust worthy career counselling and also give admission guidance to the students.
- We counselled student since 2007. More than 1 lakh student has been counselled and more than 5000 final admissions in India and abroad.
We will provide best college or university options as per your academic qualifications and area of interestand GMAT sc