What is GRE: –
- The GRE General Test is the world’s largest assessment program for the graduate admissions. Full-form of GRE is Graduate Record Examination.
- Over a half million individuals take the GRE General Test in over 1,000 test centers in 160 countries every year, and scores the accepted at thousands of graduate programs around the world, for masters and doctoral degrees.
- More than 1,200 business schools around the world accept the GRE, including the top-ranked MBA programs according to The Financial Times, U.S. News & WorldReport and Bloomberg Business week. And a handful (currently 19) law schools in the US accept GRE scores, including the few of the very best schools: Harvard, Columbia, Georgetown, and Northwestern.
GRE Eligibility Criteria: –
- There areno specific eligibility criteria for the GRE exam.
- Students can register for the exam irrespective of the age and qualification. Candidates should be note that not all programs and universities require a GRE score for their Graduate Program.
- Whether a candidate requires to appear for his GRE is entirely dependent on the university and the course he is pursuing.
- The only thing you need to keep in the mind is fact that you will be required to produce your original passport as proof of identity at the exam center, so make sure that you have a valid passport before the you register for the GRE exam.
GRE Scholarships: –
- The GRE aspirants must to be note that ETS, the body that conducts GRE does not provide any scholarship even the top scorers. There is no such thing as GRE scholarship.
- Scholarships are provided by the graduate schools and GRE score is not the sole criteria for granting in the financial aid.
- Your academic background, work or research experience any other achievements are also the considered for awarding a scholarship. So, it doesn’t mean that GRE scores are not important, they have given equal weightage the with other factors while giving the scholarship.
GRE Centers in India
- In India the GRE test is conducted (primarily by
Prometric and also by the other independent teams outside the Prometric
network) in the following cities:
- Allahabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Gandhinagar, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nashik, New Delhi, Nizamabad, Patna, Pune, Trivandrum, Vadodara and Vijawada, Ahmedabad
- Not all of them might offer by the computerized test. Some may offer by the Paper-delivered test.
GRE Exam Fee: –
- The registration fee take the GRE is $205. This is cheaper than $250 fee that you have pay for GMAT. ETS is also willing to be flexible on the GRE test fee for test takers who can prove their financial hardship.
- There are extra charges ($50) if you want to change your center for reschedule the test.
- The GRE exam fees in Indian currency (Rupees) is INR 13,500. This test pricing is based on the exchange rate of 66 Rupees/Dollar. Use the prevailing rate to be find the latest registration cost of the GRE test in rupees.
How to Register for GRE: –
- You can register online (if you are paying withthe credit or debit card) at www.ets.org/gre. Once of the registration process is complete,you can print outof your voucher immediately (and can reprint it if it islost).
- If you register online, you can be must theconfirmtest center availability in real time.
How EDUNOM helps in GRE Preparation: –
- We give you best guidance for your GRE test like, how you can prepare for GMAT, what kind of books you need for GRE.
- We give you a trust worthy career counselling and also give admission guidance to the students.
- We counselled student since 2007. More than 1 lakh student has been counselled and more than 5000 final admission in India and abroad.
- We provide best college or university options as per your academic qualifications and area of interest and as per as your GRE score.