- Conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA), MAT is a national-level exam, the scores of which are accepted by more than 600 B-Schools.
- The exam is conducted four times a year and is conducted in computer-based as well as paper-based mode.
- The selection process of MAT includes Group Discussion (GD)/ Written Ability Test (WAT), and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- Candidates willing to appear for MAT must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognised board or university.
- MAT does not impose any age bar to appear in Exam.
- No minimum percentage is required for appearing in the exam.
MAT question paper consists of questions from Indian and Global Environment, Language Comprehension, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning. The India and Global Environment section is based on GK. The paper comprises a total of 200 questions (40 in each section).
Candidates need to solve the given questions in two and a half hours. Candidates are required to solve 150 questions within the given time duration.
The registration fee for MAT is Rs 1550 for one paper (either PBT or CBT). Candidates willing to appear for both CBT and PBT need to pay Rs 2650.
The exam is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). The conducting body of MAT does not change.
To conclude, let us have a quick glance at MAT:
|Exam Full Form||Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting body||All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi.|
|Eligibility||No minimum percentage required in Bachelor’s degree|
|Frequency||Four times a year (February, May, September, December)|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-based (CBT) and Paper-based (PBT)|
|Exam Sections||Indian and Global Environment, Language Comprehension, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning|
|Number of sections||5|
|Number of questions||200 MCQ- 40 questions in every section|
|Exam Duration||2.5 hours|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for correct answer -0.25 for every incorrect answer|
|Exam Fee||One paper: Rs 1550 Both CBT and PBT: Rs 2650|
How EDUNOM helps in MAT?
- We give you best guidance for your MAT test like, how you can prepare for MAT what kind of books you need for MAT.
- We give you a trust worthy career counselling and also give admission guidance to the students.
- We counselled student since 2007. More than 1 lakh student has been counselled and more than 5000 final admission in India and abroad.
- We provide best college or university options as per your academic qualifications and area of interest and as per as your MAT score.