- Since 1971 Bangladesh has developed into an independent country.
- Bangladesh is inspired by India, Nepal as these all countries share some common traditions and food.
- Bangladesh is also famous for its climate, with mild winters and warm tropical summers.
- University of Dhaka is one of the best universities in Bangladesh, famous for its educational techniques.
- Bangladesh is a country full of friendly and nice people.
- Bangladesh is a poor country with a high poverty rate, so one must take precautions to ensure their safety in the country.
- Bangladesh is a country in South Asia located along the Bay of Bengal.
- It shares borders with India and Myanmar and is separated from Nepal and Bhutan by the narrow Siliguri Corridor.
- Bangladesh is having Muslim in majority but also you will find Hindu, Buddhist, and Christian populations.
- Study in Bangladesh and learning so much about the cultures and other things makes it a beautiful place to be there.
- Bangladesh is well-known for its natural beauty. It is home to magical sites like Sundarbans, a large mangrove swamp that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Cox’s Bazaar, a stunningly beautiful unbroken beach.
Why study MBBS in Bangladesh:
- Most affordable MCI Approved MBBS Colleges are in Bangladesh Cheap package Medical Colleges
- Low Cost MBBS Study in Bangladesh.
- Safest place to study MBBS in world with all the latest equipments and technologies.
- The language of teaching is English. There is no language exam.
- Food tastes is similar to the Indian food.
- The climate and culture in Bangladesh is very much similar to that in India making it easier for Indian students to adjust in Bangladesh.
- FMGE passing percentage has been the highest in Bangladesh making it the best option for students to study there.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Bangladesh:
- For Medical admission in Bangladesh, the students must be at least 17 years of age.
- They must have passed 12th with at least 50% marks in PCB.
- NEET is mandatory for MBBS in Bangladesh 2018-19 as a proof of entrance in the home country i.e. India.
- Students need not require passing any entrance exams like TOEFL, IELTS.
Admission Procedures in Bangladesh:
- Fill out the application form of the desired university.
- Submit the scanned copies of your passport and other academic documents.
- Collect the admission letter from the University through post or their online admission portal.
- After the confirmation of MBBS admission in Bangladesh, then immigration process will be there.
- Once you receive the offer letter from the University.
- Apply for the student visa process.
Tuition Fee for MBBS in Bangladesh:
Average tuition fee for MBBS – 15lacs to 18 lacsapprox total package
Cost of Living in Bangladesh:
- Food – 328 Taka (Rs 283)
- Public Transportation- 2,500 Taka(Rs 2,158)
- Basic Utilities – 3,873 Taka (Rs 3300)
- Monthly Rent – 32,498 Taka (Rs 28,000)
- Internet and mobile charges- 2,130 Taka (Rs 1800)
- Other costs 200 Taka (Rs 172)
Scholarships provided by Bangladesh:
- Orion Pharma Scholarship for Medical Students for students studying medicine at different colleges in Bangladesh.
- Wellcome Trust Doctoral Studentships – A doctoral scholarship that is available for students of any nationality to study medicine in any country.
Documents required for student visa to Bangladesh:
- Two passport size photographs
- Invitation letter issued by the university of Bangladesh.
- Original Passport (6 months of validity)
- A print out of your university ID number
- Letter of registration from the college you have applied for
- Cover letter explaining the course with every detail.
- Proof of funds
- Bank solvency Certificate.
- All academic certificates with medical insurance
- Updated CV
- Copies of the degree and academic diplomas, certificates.
Famous Colleges in Bangladesh:
- Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College
- KhawajaYunus AI Medical College
- Anwar Khan Modern Medical College
- Community Based Medical College
- Dhaka Central International Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Uttara Women’s Medical College
- Kumudini Medical College
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Prime Medical College
- Monno Medical College
- Barind Medical College
- Tairunnissa Medical College
- Shahabuddin Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
- Green Life Medical College
- International Medical College
- Nightingale Medical College
- Southern Medical College
- Ashiyan Medical College
- Tmss Medical College
- Central Medical College
- Mynomati Medical College
- Capital- Dhaka
- Population- 16.3 Crores
- Currency- Taka
- Currency Converter- 0.82 INR
- Weather- 25*C
- Religion- Islam
- Language- Bengali
- Country Code- +880
- Flight Time- 2 Hours 20 minutes
- Medium of Study- English
- Tuition Fee- 15lacs to 18 lacs approx (total package)
- Intake- September
- Program duration – 5years
- Cost of living- 7000 – 9000 approx per month
- NEET – Yes
- IELTS/TOEFL – Not Required
- Minimum % Required- 50% in PCB for General 40% for SC/ST and reserved categories.
- Recognition- MCI & WHO.