- Belarus is an amazing country in Eastern Europe which is bordered by Russia to the northeast, Ukraine to the south, Poland to the west, and Lithuania and Latvia to the northwest. Belarus capital and most populous city is Minsk.
- Belarus economic sectors are service industries and manufacturing industries.
- Belarus provides safety at its best to international students and maintains a healthy relation with the countries.
- According to Human Development Index report Belarus is doing much better development than Russia and Ukraine.
- Belarus has a very low crime rates.
- The country is famous for clean streets and beautiful views.
Why study MBBS in Belarus:
- English is the language mostly used in universities of Belarus.
- No TOEFL and IELTS required studying MBBS in Belarus.
- Globally recognized Medical degree makes it worth studying MBBS in Belarus.
- Eligibility for certificate or entrance exams like MCI, USMLE, PMDC, HPCSA, SCHS, PLAB are after MBBS in Belarus.
- The admission process to study medicine in Belarus is simple and less time consuming.
- Somewhat Belarus is affordable.
- Universities have student friendly environment in Belarus.
- More than 20,000 international aspirants, including Indian students study MBBS in Belarus every year.
- The degree which you will earn after study MBBS in Belarus will be your best decisions in your life as it will boost your medical career.
Eligibility for MBBS in Belarus:
- For Medical admission in Belarus medical colleges in , the students must be at least 17 years of age.
- They must have passed 12th with at least 50% marks in PCM.
- You need to submit the migration certificate, a birth certificate, a notarized police clearance certificate.
- NEET is mandatory for MBBS in Belarus 2018-19 as a proof of entrance in the home country i.e. India.
- Students need not require passing any entrance exams like TOEFL, IELTS.
Admission procedures for MBBS in Belarus:
- Fill out the application form of the desired university.
- Submit the scanned copies of your passport and other academic documents.
- Collect the admission letter from the University through post or their online admission portal.
- After the confirmation of MBBS admission in Belarus, then immigration process will be there.
- Pay the enrollment fee.
- Receive the offer letter from the University.
- Apply for the student visa process.
Tuition Fee for MBBS:
The average tuition fee in Belarus will cost around; 4500 BYN i.e. 15 lacs approx.
Cost of living in Belarus:
- Food – 50 BYN (Rs 1600)
- Public Transportation- 50 BYN (Rs 1600)
- Basic Utilities – 230 BYN (Rs 7770)
- Monthly Rent – 1,007 BYN (Rs 34000)
- Internet and mobile charges- 30 BYN (Rs 1000)
- Other costs 100 BYN (Rs 3400)
Scholarships in Belarus:
- British Council Scholarship programs Global Study IELTS Awards.
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNR) Scholarship programs CNR Building Futures Scholarship.
- BeArt Presets Academic Scholarship.
Documents Required for student Visa in Belarus:
- Two passport size photographs
- Notarized police clearance certificate..
- Original Passport (2 years of validity)
- A print out of your university ID number
- Letter of registration from the academic Institution
- Cover letter explaining the course.
- Proof of funds
- All academic certificates with medical insurance
- Updated CV
- Copies of the degree and academic diplomas, certificates.
Top Medical Colleges in Belarus:
- Grodno State Medical University
- Vitebsk State Medical University
- Gomel State Medical University
- Belarussian State Medical University
- Capital- Minsk
- Population- 95.1 lacs
- Currency- Belarusian Ruble
- Currency Converter- 33.81 INR
- Weather- 26*C
- Religion- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Language- Belarus
- Country Code- +375
- Flight Time- 2 hours 30 minutes
- Medium of Study- English & Russian
- Tuition Fee- 210000 – 400000 INR per year
- Intakes- September
- Cost of living- 12000 per month
- NEET – Yes
- IELTS/TOEFL – Not Required