About China: –
- China is a country in East Asia.
- China has the population of 1,404 billion
- China is the world’s most populous country in the world.
- China’s capital is Beijing
- 94% of the population over age 15 are literate in China
Why Study MBBS in China?
- Students can earn the much valued international exposure in their medical career.
- The admission process is easy and there is no entrance examination one need to qualify to take admissions in the universities of China.
- English is understandable to 30% of the people in Ukraine.
- Cost of living is also very low in china.
- China has the best transport service; international aspirants might enjoy almost 50% discount in public transport.
- The education system in China gives emphasis to practical and theoretical aspects of learning.
- Medicine universities in China have the most eligible international faculty, whose exposure and knowledge ensure the best learning experience for MBBS students.
- China universities are equipped with technologies for teaching and modern equipment in hospitals and medical learning.
- Tuition fee is comparatively low compared to private medical colleges in India.
- China universities do not demand any kind of donation fee like private colleges in India.
Eligibility in China for MBBS:
- For Medical admission in China medical colleges in, the students must be at least 18 years of age.
- They must have passed 12th with at least 50% marks in PCM.
- NEET is mandatory for MBBS in China 2018-19 as a proof of entrance in the home country i.e. India.
- Students need not require passing any entrance exams like TOEFL, IELTS.
Admission Procedures in China:
- Fill out the application form of the desired university.
- Submit the scanned copies of your passport and other academic documents.
- Collect the admission letter from the University through post or their online admission portal.
- After the confirmation of MBBS admission in China, then immigration process will be there.
- Once you receive by the offer letter from the University.
- Apply for the student visa process.
Tuition Fee for MBBS in China:
- Average tuition fee for Medicine: Rs.1.2 lakh/year
Cost of living in China:
- Food – 720 USD
- Public Transportation- 7 USD
- Basic Utilities – 20 USD
- Monthly Rent – 7,916 USD
Documents required for student visa for China:
- Two passport size photographs
- Invitation letter issued the Ministry of Education, Ukraine.
- Original Passport (2 years of validity)
- A print out of your university ID number
- Letter of registration from the academic Institution
- Cover letter explaining the course.
- Proof of funds
- All academic certificates with medical insurance
- Updated CV
- Copies of the degree and academic diplomas, certificates.
Famous Colleges in China
- Tsinghua University
- Peking University
- Fudan University
- University of Science and Technology of China
- Zhejiang University
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Nanjing University
- Wuhan University
- Harbin Institute of Technology
- Capital- Beijing
- Population- 1,404 billion
- Currency- Renminbi
- Currency Converter- 7.46 INR
- Weather- 1*C
- Religion- Buddhism, Taoism
- Language- Chines
- Country Code- +86
- Flight Time- 4hours 29 minutes
- Medium of Study- English & Chines
- NEET – Yes
- IELTS/TOEFL – Not Required
Minimum % Required- 50% in PCB for General 40% for SC/ST and reserved categories.