- “Kyrgyz” is derived from the Turkic word for “forty” – a reference to the 40 clans of the great Manas. The country’s flag a nod to this features 40-ray sun.
- The Tian Shan Mountains, which surround the old caravan route an dominate the country, are home to snow leopards, lynx and sheep.
- In the south, the millennia-old city of the Osh has to huge, busy bazaar that was once a stop on the Silk Road.
- Kyrgyzstan is bordered by the Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west and southwest, Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the east.
- Kyrgyzstan’s capital and largest city is Bishkek.
Why study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- The low cost and affordable medical programs for Indian students in Kyrgyzstan.
- The Kyrgyzstan MBBS program can be complete within 6 years.
- The Kyrgyzstan is stacked between of China and Kazakhstan.
- The Indian students feel comfortable in Kyrgyzstan, Due to some similarity with India.
- Studying at top MBBS College in Kyrgyzstan would assure students a good medical career ahead.
- Medical colleges are recognized by MCI.
- Easy admission procedures.
- International standard education.
- Degree is recognized globally.
- English the medium of teaching and learning.
Eligibility in Kyrgyzstan for MBBS:
- For Medical admission in medical colleges, the students must be at least 17 years of age.
- They must have passed 12th with at least 50% marks in PCB.
- NEET is mandatory for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2018-19 as a proof of entrance in the home country i.e. India.
- Students need not require passing any entrance exams like TOEFL, IELTS.
Admission Procedures in Kyrgyzstan:
- Fill out the application form of the desired university.
- Submit the scanned copies of your passport and other academic documents.
- Collect the admission letter from the University through post or their online admission portal.
- After the confirmation of MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan, then immigration process will be there.
- Once you receive the offer letter by the from the University.
- Apply for the student visa process.
Tuition Fee for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
Average tuition fee for Medicine is 10 lacs to 12 lacs for overall course.
Cost of living in Kyrgyzstan:
- Food – (311 Rs)
- Public Transportation- (Rs 1500)
- Basic Utilities – (Rs 2467)
- Monthly Rent – (Rs 20,000)
- Internet and mobile charges- (Rs 1200)
- Other costs – 700 (Rs 800)
Scholarships provided by Kyrgyzstan:
There are numerous scholarships provided by Kyrgyzstan Government and Private Institutions as per students needs.
Documents required for student visa for Kyrgyzstan:
- Two passport size photographs
- Original Passport (1 years of validity)
- A print out of your university ID number
- Letter of registration from the academic Institution
- Cover letter explaining the course.
- Proof of funds
- All academic certificates with medical insurance
- Updated CV
- Copies of the degree and academic diplomas, certificates.
Top medical colleges
- Jalalabad State University
- Osh State University
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- International School of Medicine
- Asian Medical Institute
- Capital – Bishkek
- Population – 60,19,480lacs
- Currency – Kyrgyzstani Som
- Currency Converter – 1.01 INR
- Religion – Islam, Russian Orthodoxy
- Weather – The climate varies regionally.
- Language – Kyrgyz
- Country Code – +996
- Flight Time – 6 hr 30 min
- Medium of Studies – Kyrgyz, Russian, Uzbek
- Tuition Fee- 1000000 – 1200000 INR (total package)
- Program Duration- 5 years
- Intakes- September
- Cost of living- 11000 per month
- NEET – Yes
- IELTS/TOEFL – Not Required
- Minimum % Required- 60% in PCB for General 40% for SC/ST and reserved categories.
- Recognition- MCI & WHO.