- Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe.
- Ukraine has a population of about 42.5 million,
- Ukraine is the 32nd most populous country in the world.
- Ukraine’s capital and largest city is Kiev.
- Education system is quite well in Ukraine in comparison to India.
- Ukraine is ranked at 4th position in Europe for having largest number of post graduates in Medical field.
- Ukraine has a very cultural environment as students from 102 countries are studying here.
- Safety wise Ukraine is maintaining the peace and yet has very strict rules and regulations.
Why Study In Ukraine?
- MBBS in Ukraine, students can earn the much valued international exposure in their medical career.
- The admission process is easy and there is no entrance examination one need to qualify to take admissions in the universities of Ukraine.
- Ukraine is the member of the Bologna agreement. It means the Ukraine’s MBBS degree is valid in all the European countries.
- English is understandable to 30% of the people in Ukraine.
- Cost of living is also very low in Ukraine.
- Ukraine has the best transport service; international aspirants might enjoy almost 50% discount in public transport.
- The education system in Ukraine gives emphasis to practical and theoretical aspects of learning.
- Medicine universities in Ukraine have the most eligible international faculty, whose exposure and knowledge ensure the best learning experience for MBBS students.
- Ukraine universities are equipped with technologies for teaching and modern equipment in hospitals and medical learning.
- Tuition fee is comparatively low compared to private medical colleges in India.
- Ukraine universities do not demand any kind of donation fee like private colleges in India.
Eligibility in Ukraine for MBBS:
- For Medical admission in Ukraine medical colleges in, the students must be at least 18 years of age.
- They must have passed 12th with at least 50% marks in PCM.
- NEET is mandatory for MBBS in Ukraine 2018-19 as a proof of entrance in the home country i.e. India.
- Students need not require passing any entrance exams like TOEFL, IELTS.
Admission Procedures in Ukraine:
- Fill out the application form of the desired university.
- Submit the scanned copies of your passport and other academic documents.
- Collect the admission letter from the University through post or their online admission portal.
- After the confirmation of MBBS admission in Ukraine, then immigration process will be there.
- Once you receive the offer letter from the University.
- Apply for the student visa process.
Tuition Fee for MBBS in Ukraine:
Average tuition fee for Medicine: 28,000 to 30,000 UAH i.e. (72672.53- 77863.42) Rs.
Cost of living in Ukraine:
- Food – 108 UAH (Rs 280)
- Public Transportation- 376 UAH (Rs 975)
- Basic Utilities – UAH 1,379 (Rs 3579)
- Monthly Rent – 9,125 UAH (Rs 23,683)
- Internet and mobile charges- UAH 154 (Rs 399)
- Other costs 400 UAH (Rs 1038)
Scholarships provided by Ukraine:
There are numerous scholarships provided by Ukraine Government and Private Institutions.
- Global Study IELTS Awards
- NNI Research Fellowships 2019
- HKADC Overseas Arts Administration Scholarships
- Horowitz Foundation Grants, 2019
- Mawista Scholarships, 2018
- Amelia Earhart Fellowship
Documents required for student visa for Ukraine:
- Two passport size photographs
- Invitation letter issued by the Ministry of Education, Ukraine.
- Original Passport (2 years of validity)
- A print out of your university ID number
- Letter of registration from the academic Institution
- Cover letter explaining the course.
- Proof of funds
- All academic certificates with medical insurance
- Updated CV
- Copies of the degree and academic diplomas, certificates.
Famous Colleges in Ukraine
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Kiev Medical University UAFM
- Lvano Frankivsk NationalMedical University
- Lviv National Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- O. Bogomolets Kiev Medical University
- Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV
- Ternopil State Medical University
- N Karazina Kharkiv National Medical University
- Vinnitssa National Medical University
- Capital- Kiev
- Population- 42.5 Million
- Currency- Ukrainian Hryunia
- Currency Converter- 2.54 INR
- Weather- 28*C
- Religion- Christian
- Language- Ukrainian
- Country Code- +380
- Flight Time- 11 hours 10 minutes
- Medium of Study- English & Ukrainian
- Tuition Fee- 315000 – 525000 INR per year
- Intakes- September
- Cost of living- 11000 per month
- NEET – Yes
- IELTS/TOEFL – Not Required
- Minimum % Required- 50% in PCB for General 40% for SC/ST and reserved categories.