SAT Registration: –
- Students can register for the SAT exam online and through the mail. In online process, students need to create the profile on College Board’s official website.
- Then select the test date and test centre and pay the examination fee online. Whereas, students need’The Student Registration Guide for SAT and SAT Subject Tests’ which is available in schools if they want to register by mail.
- This guide contains the registration form which students needs to fill and sent along with the demand draft to the regional office of USIEF (United States India Educational Foundation).
- Apart from this, the students can also register late for the exam after giving late fee. For registration, students need to check SAT exam dates.
Types of SAT: –
- The SAT exam tests the knowledge of reading, writing and math — subjects which are taught every day in high schools. SAT exam is a 3 hour 45 minutes long test. Mostly students start preparing for the SAT during their class 11 and take the exam during their class 12. SAT doesn’t test logic or abstract reasoning; it tests the skills of students learn at school, which are important and will stay with the student for a lifetime.
- Subject test isan hour-long, content-base tests that allow students to showcase achievement in specific subject areas where they excel. These tests are in the following: English, History, Mathematics, Science, and Foreign Languages. Some colleges may beasking students to take subject tests or might not. Students should research properly to determine the colleges they are applying to require subject tests as part of the application.
SAT Eligibility: –
- There are no specific eligibility criteria to sit for SAT. You need to be enrolled high school student, with the intent of applying to foreign undergraduate universities.
- SAT is a systemized test administered by the College Board and is required to be taken by students seeking admission in undergraduate schools.
- SAT exam has been developed to estimate the written, verbal and mathematical skills of the candidates.
- Applicants to the undergraduate courses, particularly in US and Canada, are required to take the SAT exam.
- If a student is looking to get the admission to a particular course, she/he can take the SAT subject tests to show his knowledge and understanding of that particular subject.
- Subject tests are offered in the areas like Literature, History, Mathematics, Sciences and Foreign Languages.
SAT Fee: –
- $52.5 (approx.) plus $42 (Non-U.S. Regional Fee)
- For subject tests, an additional $26 as basic subject test fee
- SAT subject tests, some additional fee may be required.
- SAT exam pattern is follow as three sections like- Math, Reading, and Writing. There is anoptional section which is called Essay, which has one 50 minutes long substantial passage from which the student needs to build their argument. Students are not scored on this section.
- SAT syllabus includes the course that students have already studied in their school over the years. So if you are good at studies in school, you shouldn’t have any issues preparing for the SATSyllabus.
How EDUNOM helps in SAT?
- We give you best guidance for your SAT test like, how you can prepare for SAT, what kind of books you need for SAT.
- We give you a trust worthy career counselling and also give admission guidance to the students.
- We counselled student since 2007. More than 1 lakh student has been counselled and more than 5000 final admission in India and abroad.
- We provide best college or university options as per your academic qualifications and area of interest and as per as your SAT score.