Why Study In Canada:
Canada is famous for its diverse environment; moreover Canada is a world leader when it comes to language training.
- 3 Canadian Universities got featured in World’s Top 50 Universities.
- 1-2 Years Post-study work permits option.
- The tuition fees in Canada range between Rs5, 57,355-Rs18, and 39,271 P.A.
- Canada has less living expense than other countries like US, UK, Germany etc.
- Part time work is allowed in Canada while studying. The salary will range between C$ 11-15 i.e. (Rs 600-800).
- Canada is one of the Top Places to live in the world – as per United Nations (UN) report.
- More than 353,000 international students are present in Canada.
- One of the prominent reasons to choose Canada for higher studies is there education system which provides world class education to everyone.
Eligibility for Canada:
For Under Graduate Courses-
The student should have qualified 10th &12thclass with minimum 70% marks.
- Admission in the UG Courses:
- The students have to clear TOEFL:
For PBT (paper based test): minimum score 580 to 600
For CBT (computer based test): minimum score 237 to 250
- If you are applying for business studies and computers in Canadian universities then, it is compulsory to have mathematics in class 12th.
- For degree in engineering, it is required to have Physics, Chemistry, math and English in class 12th.
- For fine arts, it’s a compulsion to have the portfolio or the video work as a evidence of your creative skills.
For Post Graduate Courses:
- Applying for the MBA courses, it is required to have experience of nearly 2 – 3 years. Experience shall be preferred by the Canadian Universities.
- Some universities of Canada look after the good scores in the selected tests like GMAT (minimum scores: 580 to 600) and GRE (minimum scores: 1200 to 1500).
- Admission in the PG Courses also requires the completion of 3-4 years bachelor degree with at least 70% aggregate.
- Some universities may require the written proof of work experience; therefore, the candidate should be ready with the document or work experience certificate.
Admission Procedure for Courses in Canada:
The Admission Procedure of UG and PG Courses in Canada is an easy process. The candidate has to apply for the courses in the Canadian Universities along with the important documents:
- The first requirement is the registration form of the University you want to apply for.
- One can fill the application form in two ways. First is to download the application form from the official website of the University you applied for. Secondly, you can request the application form through email address.
- The student must have to attach the overall academic records with registration form in English only.
- Documents in different language other than the English language will not be accepted by the Canadian Universities as English language is compulsory in Canada.
- The student should have updated CV/ Resume as it is the important part of the application form.
- Letter of recommendation plays a vital role in course admission. It is a letter signed by the person who knows you professionally.
- The statement of purpose is essentially required by the Canadian University. This will explain the reason or purpose for choosing the particular course.
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree – $15,000(8, 41000 INR)
- Postgraduate Master’s Degree – $10,000 to $16,000 (5, 60000-8, 97000 INR)
Cost Of Living in Canada:
Total expense of an individual will be around Rs 30,000-54,000 per month.
- Tuition $8,000 per year (Rs1,45000 )
- Student Fees $400 (Rs22,000)
- Textbooks $600 (Rs33,000)
- Mobile phone $30 (Rs1600)
- Public Transport $40 (Rs2300)
- Groceries/Food$300 (Rs16,700)
- Entertainment $80 (Rs4,500)
Scholarships in Canada:
- Global Affairs International Scholarship is one of opportunities for International Students who wish to study in Canada -To apply for numerous scholarships, fellowships, and awards offered by Global Affairs, every award and scholarship has different eligibility criteria so it is important to go through the registration form carefully before applying.
- British Council Canada – IELTS Award, 2018 is offered by the British Council of Canada for pursuing Bachelors, Masters in any course offered by the universities in Canada, ranges from £3,000 (1,67,000 Rs)up to a maximum of £10,000(5,57,000Rs).
Documents Required for Student Visa –
- Copies of HSC & SSC Graduate Degree.
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the program)
- Two academic references from recognized institutions.
- Two references from past employers (where applicable)
- Four Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Updated Resume/CV
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities as other skills.
- Country in North America
- Temperature-23°- 2°
- Capital- Ottawa
- Currency – Canadian Dollar
- 1 CAD=56.09 Rupee
- Official Language- French & English
- Flight Duration- 15 Hours