Why study in Dubai:
- Dubai is a Global city, and the most happening city in United Arab Emirates (UAE). It’s one of the risingeconomies in the world and hence offers plethora of opportunities for career-growth, with its vast culture.
- Education is comparatively cheaper in Dubai in comparison to other countries.
- Beyond being an international business center, Dubai attracts lots of tourists as Dubai is known for its festivals all year long. This makes Dubai an ideal country for studying subjects related to hotel management, tourism as well as world class business.
- Due to number of development in Dubaiespecially in the area of business, arts as well as in other fields, Dubai enjoys number of career options.
- The UAE and its Emirates are safe with peaceful environment.
For UG Courses-
- The candidate must have 12th pass certificate.
- Students have to go through English proficiency tests such as IELTS or TOEFL with a decided cut-off score to get admission in Dubai.
For PG Courses-
- It is important to have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university in the home country as well as Dubai.
- For admission into PG Courses other than MBA, a bachelor’s degree with a valid TOEFL or IELTS score is must.
- For admission in MBA program in Dubai, one should have 1 year of minimum experience in the selected course.
Admission Procedure in Dubai:
- All the applicants must submit their certified copies of related documents along with the registration form.
- The university will decide on the recognition of your academic records and on that basis you will be entering the university.
- Once your application is successful you will receive a confirmation letter or an email from the university which can be used to apply for student visa later.
For UG Courses-AED 25,000- AED 28,000 (Rs50k-56k) approximately
For PG Courses- AED 48,000 to as much as AED 120,450 (Rs 9, 65,000- 12, 20,000)approximately
Cost Of Living in Dubai-
Rent Per Month
Apartment (1 BHK) in City – 5,199.30 AED
Apartment out of city-6,157.88 AED
Single person monthly costs: 2,719.08AED without rent.
One-way Ticket (Local Transport)-5.00 AED
Monthly Pass (Regular Price) -200.00 AED
Overall costs -300 AED (6,000)
Internet and Entertainment Charges- AED 604 i.e.12, 000
Scholarships in Dubai:
There are number of scholarships provided by Dubai Government and Universities across Dubai.
- The Indian High School Dubai Scholarships
The scholarship is offered by The Indian High School Dubai. This scholarship is created by the school in order to fulfill the educational needs of deserving students so as to assist them in continuing their studies.
- HH Sheikh Hamdan Scholarships
The high school scholarship is offered by Abu Dhabi University under the guidance of Deputy Prime Minister and President of the Abu Dhabi University (ADU).
- The SKP Scholarship
This Bachelor’s level scholarship is offered by Exeter College, University of Oxford. And the scholarship is associated with a Clarendon Award. This award is meant for Indian graduates in Dubai.
- Multicultural Student Scholarship (MSS)
The amount awarded comprises a four-year scholarship for about $10,000, eligibility requirements of a 3.0 GPA and they must get enrolled in 12 or more score in each semester.
Documents Required For Visa:
To apply for visa, one needs to submit a complete Visa Application Form along with the following documents to the Student Recruitment Office:
- Color Passport copy (with at least 6 months’ validity)
- 2 passport size photos (white background)
- Receipt for visa and tuition fees
- Copy of current visa
- Copy of offer of admission letter
You will need to pay the full amount of the student visa, which includes a Visa charge of AED 2625(Rs52, 779).
Documents Required for Admission in Dubai:
- Passport photocopy.
- Statement of purpose.
- Updated Resume.
- Degree/ provisional certificate.
- Copies of IELTS and GMAT.
- Two letter of Recommendation.
- Letter from college.
- Mark sheets of all the qualifications.
- Country-United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Temperature: 46°-20°
- Currency-Arab Emirate Dirham
- 1 AED- 20.14 Rupee
- Official Language-Arabic
- Flight Duration-4 hours