Why Study in France:
- France is one of the quality education provider with higher education system comprises of the 3,500 public and private institutions.
- English speaking nation. Mostly courses are in English so aspirants don’t have to worry about the language.
- French is an international language
- French is the world’s fifth most widely used language and the third most common business language around the world.
- The international students in France will get an opportunity to learn this language in an effective way which can help them in their career.
- An effective research and development techniques.
- France ranks sixth when it comes to development. CNRS is the worlds’ leading research organization.
- 52% of the doctoral candidates are international students.
- Numerous Scholarships programs are provided by France government and by private institutes.
- France is world’s favorite tourist destination.
- Paris is one of the most appealing destinations for the international visitors. More than 295, 000 international students at are studying in this country.
Eligibility in UG Courses:
- The aspirant who would like to attend the undergraduate programmes in France must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- It is mandatory to have the French baccalaureate or degree equivalent to that.
- UG Admissions in France required the student to pass the admission examination in the home country.
- If the student is interested in the technology institutes, then brace yourself for interview round.
- The candidates are also required to submit their IELTS/ TOEFL scores.
For PG Courses:
- Bachelors’ degree in the respective course.
- Prepare for required tests like GMAT, GRE, SAT, TOEFL or IELTS – depending on the course.
- Mostly universities in France demands 15 years of formal education to be eligible for a Master’s program.
- 2 years of work experience in the field you have applied for.
Admission procedure in France:
Major Intakes: February & July
Minor Intakes: September & November
- 2 copies of mark sheets of class 10th, 12th, and the Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-3 Academic reference letters from your professors.
- 2 letters of recommendation from the employer/manager in case of work experience.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Updated CV
- Score cards of language tests and GRE/GMAT
- Certificates for extracurricular activities
- Proof of funds
- Health insurance
- A copy of your passport
- 2 passport size photographs
- For Bachelor’s programmes, 190 EUR per year. (Rs15586 )
- Engineering courses 620 EUR per academic year. ( Rs50,000)
- Medicine studies 450 EUR per year. (Rs39,916)
- Master are around 260 EUR/year. (Rs21,329)
- PhD 396 EUR/year. (Rs32,486 )
Cost Of Living in France:
- Food-€55 = Rs4500
- Electricity-€45=Rs 3600
- internet and Mobile charges-€60= Rs4900
- Cable TV-€ Rs35 2800
- Extra costs- €100=Rs 8200
Scholarships in France:
- Eiffel Excellence Scholarship
- ÉcoleNormaleSupérieure International Selection
- The ENS de Lyon and its partners offer scholarships
- Emily Boutmy Scholarships at Sciences Po University
- Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships
- The Université Paris-Saclay
- Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarship
Documents required for student visa for France:
- Long stay application form for duration of more than three months.
- Two passport size photographs
- A copy of Passport
- Copy of Campus France ID number
- Letter of registration from the academic Institution
- Cover letter explaining the course.
- Proof of funds
- All academic certificates with medical insurance
- OFII form
- Updated CV
- Copies of the degree and academic diplomas, certificates