WHY STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND:
Wondering when it comes to New Zealand for higher studies, don’t worry check out some key points to trust New Zealand:
- New Zealand provides Quality education to international students.
- A great place to learn between different cultures and their contribution to the rising economy.
- Exams required to take admission in New Zealand; SAT, IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT.
- New Zealand offers a world-class education environment.
- New Zealand has always been internationally recognized by highly qualified teachers.
- New Zealand provides top notch teaching faculties.
- New Zealand has lot more to offer like a high standard lifestyle.
- Students in New Zealand get a chance to grow with its multi-cultural society and natural wonders all at once.
- Not less than 18 years during the time of application.
- Must have citizenship of India
- Hold a minimum GPA of B+ in your most recent or highest qualification
- Have proof of offer letter from the New Zealand University
Admission Procedures for New Zealand:
- Scan copy of class 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheets
- IELTS/TOEFL result
- GRE/GMAT result
- Two academic references
- Two professional/employer references (where applicable)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Resume/ CV
- Passport Size Photos
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture programs)
- Certificates of achievement of extracurricular activities.
Average tuition fee per year:
- NZ $25,000 per year for bachelors’, (Rs12,13,470 ) approximately
- NZ $75,000 per year for masters’, (Rs36,40,000 ) approximately
Cost of Living:
- Apartment rent: NZ 624 per month (30,288 Rs)
- Food : NZ 8.95 (400 Rs)
- Education: NZ 15.30 (700 Rs)
- Water : NZ 1.40(68 Rs)
- Public transport: NZ 1.74 (85 Rs)
- Entertainment : NZ 7.96 (400 Rs)
Documents Required For New Zealand Visa:
- Valid passport at least for three months beyond your period of stay in New Zealand.
- Completed Student Visa Application Form (INZ 1012).
- Application fee payment receipt.
- An offer letter from New Zealand University.
- Reference letter from your institute in home country.
- Student Health insurance receipt.
- Statement of purpose (SOP).
- Two passport-sized photographs.
Why New Zealand
- Temperature- 16°
- Capital of New Zealand- Wellington
- Currency –New Zealand Dollar
- 1 NZD= 48.54 Rupee
- Official language- English and Maori
- Flight Duration- 16 Hours 25 Minutes