Why study in Singapore:
- Singapore is a beautiful country with a top notch education system.
- Singapore has endless career opportunities.
- Singapore has extremely amazing sea weather with lots of sunshine and rain showers any time of the year.
- The education system of Singapore adopts the western ideologies and methodologies to encourage the individual learning among the students.
- For business studies Singapore is world famous because of business friendly environment.
- The official language of Singapore is English.
- In cleanliness no one can beat Singapore; Singapore has been named as Garden City because the streets are lined with trees.
- In terms of safety Singapore has very strict laws and low crime rate so overall it has excellent safety.
- Singapore provides an inter-cultural environment as well as the best global networking opportunities.
For UG Courses:
- Students will need to provide 10th and12th mark sheets, and must have IELTS and TOEFL scores in between 6.5-7 or 90-100 to prove their English proficiency.
- If you want to apply for bachelors courses at private universities, you need to have a minimum score of 65% or above in 12th.
For PG Courses:
- To apply for master’s programmes, you will need to submit 10th, 12th and bachelors mark sheets.
- SOP 2LORs and an updated CV.
- If you are applying at private universities IELTS is not required.
- IELTS/TOEFL might be required for other universities.
- For vocational courses in Singapore, GRE/GMAT/SAT might be required.
- Moreover, students applying for masters in Singapore must hold a recognized bachelors degree with minimum 55% or above.
- If you want to apply for MBA programmes at Universities like the NUS/NTU/SMU/ SP Jain and INSEAD, you should have 2–3 years of work experience in your required field.
- Private universities like the MDIS/PSB/JCU do accept candidates without any work experience for MBA courses.
Admission Procedure in Singapore:
- Attested copies of mark sheets of class 10th, 12th, and the Bachelor’s degree (if applicable)
- Two academic reference letters from professors of your college.
- If you have work experience then two letters of recommendation from the employer/manager who knows you well and can comment on your professional work abilities.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Updated CV
- Essays (If demanded by the university)
- GMAT / GRE / IELTS / TOEFL Score report
- Certificates/achievements in extracurricular activities
- Proof of funds
- For UG Courses-(30,000-60,000 SGD) Rs15,85,827-31,71,654 approximately
- For PG Courses-(50,000-90,000 SGD) Rs26,43,045-47,57,481 approximately
Cost Of Living in Singapore:
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sq ft) furnished accommodation in expensive area SGD $3,393 (Rs1,79,118)
- Monthly food and groceries; SGD $160 (Rs8446)
- Monthly Utilities; SGD $158 (Rs8340)
- Internet and mobile charges; SGD $60 (Rs3167)
- Transportation; SGD $120. (Rs6334)
Scholarships by Singapore:
There are numerous scholarships provided by the Singapore government and public or private institutions for international students.
- Singapore International Graduate Award
- Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award
- SIA Youth Scholarship
- GIIS Singapore Global Citizen Scholarship
- GohKeng Swee Scholarship
- Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship
- President’s Graduate Fellowship (NUS)
- Singapore Millennium Foundation (SMF) Research Grant Programme
Documents required for Singapore Visa:
- Valid passport for at least three months beyond your period of stay in Singapore.
- Student Visa Application Form
- Application fee payment receipt, as you are required to pay S$30, which cost Rs 1500.
- An issuance fee of S$60 (Rs 3000) has to be paid once the Student’s Pass is approved and issued.
- The offer of place.
- Two passport sized photographs (if applicable)
- Bank Statements.
- Bank loan sanction letter.