Why Study in UK?
- The UK is an admired destination for international students, and well respected in the education sector – five of the top six universities in the world are in the UK according to recent poll.
- Part-time Work Opportunities are available in While Studying in UK.
- 1-2 year Internships are offered by universities in UK to develop employment skills in students.
- Scholarship on tuition fees in UK is provided in some specific Universities only.
- According to the recently conducted Research Assessment Program
UK is theacclaimed‘world-leading’ and ‘internationally excellent’ in researching.
- Courses in the UK are generally are less time consuming in comparison to other countries, this helps to lower the tuition fees and cost of living.
- The employment scope in the field of electronics, finance and information technology (IT) sectors is growing very faster in UK every year.
- UK’s higher education and required qualifications have an impactful international reputation, because students in the UK areencouraged to sharpen their potential to work while enjoying social life also.
Last year In Britainthere were 1.9 million undergraduate students in higher education, i.e. approx106,000 international students.
Eligibility for UG Courses-
- Improving your English language skills
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world’s leading English Test testing the four language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking. Over 1,000 UK institutions recognize IELTS and the test is available in over 125 different countries.
- You must complete at least 13 years of education in your home country.
- Foundational Degree in the applied field.
- Highest National Diploma and IELTS score minimum 5.5-6.0.
Eligibility for PG Courses:
- PG full time /PG Diploma
- Undergraduate degree and IELTS.
- Master’s degree
- 1st or upper second class undergraduate degree and IELTS.
- Degree, 2-3 years business experience and IELTS.
- Master’s degree, plus IELTS 6.5-7.0
Admission Procedures for UK:
- Copies of HSC & SSC Graduate Degree.
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Two academic references from recognized institutions.
- Two references from past employers (where applicable)
- Two Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Updated Resume/CV
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities as other skills.
UG Courses- £9,250 -£38,000 per year (8, 77000-36 lacs INR)
PG Courses-£10,000 – £38,000 per year (9, 48000-36 lacs INR)
Cost of Living-
- A 1BHK flat will cost you £650 every month and if you’re in the city; £550 &if you’re residing out of city.
- A weekly food expenses will cost you about £30.
- Your mobile phone bill is likely to be at least £15 a month
Scholarships in UK-
- Chevening Scholarships
Chevening Scholarships, the UK government’s global scholarship programme, is awarded to outstanding scholars from eligible countriesaround the world. Awards are typically for one-year Master’s degree. The Chevening Scholarships cover tuition fees, a living allowance at a particular rate for one individual.
- Commonwealth Masters Scholarships
The Commonwealth Scholarships are for students from Commonwealth countries looking to pursue Master’s study in the UK.
Documents Required For Student Visa in UK:
As proof of your acceptance at a UK institution, you may submit a letter of acceptance from the outlined in the official letterhead.
Other general UK Student Visa documents may include:
- Academic certificates like mark sheets.
- Score of English language proficiency tests, like IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Financial sponsor’s occupation, income, funds, etc.
- Accommodation and travel plans in the country.
- Visa is £348, which converts to approximately Rs 32,754INR.
- Official Language-English
- Capital of UK- London
- Flight Duration-9 Hours
- Currency of UK- 1 Pound Sterling- 94.82 India Rupee
- Temperature of UK- 32°-0°