Studying MBBS in Abroad is a way to a highly settled medical career throughout life.
Let’s have a look at what India is not offering in Medical Sciences:
- There are approximately 50,000 MBBS seats available all over in and number of students appears every year is 12 lacs.
- Only 5-7%% of the students make it to the seats.
- There are a total of 335 medical colleges in India out of which 181 are private institutions and 154 are public Institutions’, though Government College is affordable but private medical colleges are not affordable to everyone who wants to be a doctor.
MBBS is quite an easy process to study in abroad nowadays.
- Requires no tests like TOEFL/IELTS/SAT.
- But NEET is compulsory for admission.
- No Donation or Capitation Fee
- Affordable or not so affordable cost of living in other countries but far better from India, investing lacs of rupees in India is not digestible.
Now we have a closure look to all the points mentioned above to have clear understanding of why one should move to abroad for MBBS?
No Donation or Capitation Fee
No fee is charged for MBBS seat and at a time of admissions except tuition fees for the course and some other charges related to university.
No Entrance Test for Admission
Unlike India, there is no entrance test required to secure admission in the MBBS college. Admission will be strictly based on your performance in 12th standard are the first-cum-first-serve basis. Students with the more than 75% in their 12th standard are the given preference.
Cost of Living-
Cost of living is affordable in some of the countries but not in every country but yes when it comes to India spending lacs of money is not at all fruitful but spending money in abroad is productive in so many manners.
World Class Infrastructure
All the campuses are the Russia, Ukraine, China, Philippines have world class structure with modern equipment in hospitals. For instance, MBBS study in Ukraine will be a very productive as most of the universities in Ukraine are the high standard and globally recognized by WHO, UNESCO.
Students get the international exposure which will greatly help them in settling down. Countries like China also have huge population which provides a great opportunity for medical students to get exposed to large patient inflow and practice what they learn.
MBBS is a tough degree to get into. Don’t waste your time in India and pay lakhs for MBBS, move to abroad for better career options in medical field and accomplish your doctor goals.
Edunom helps you to get MBBS admission in some of the best countries like:
- A very good global exposure in medical career.
- Medium of study is English and Ukrainian but you don’t have to learn that.
- Cost of living is very low in Ukraine.
- Some public universities provide tuition free education i.e. free of cost education.
- Use of latest medical instruments and technology to provide best practical knowledge.
- Famous for medical course in the world, MCI &WHO approved universities.
- Georgia is a peaceful country and one of the top destinations in the world to study MBBS.
- The country’s premier university is its national state university, the University of the Philippines, recognized worldwide to be one of the top caliber institutions.
- Less patient inflow in Philippines but yet low cost tuition fee attracts more students.
- Diverse culture of flora and fauna and endemic species.
- Mauritius has low population but having world class infrastructure.
- Nepal shares a very close bond of friendship with India.
- Medical education is quite affordable and teaching sessions are done with latest technology.
- Having high rate of population in comparison to India.
- In terms of education China is one of the leading countries with 2,914 universities having good education system.
- Leading the medical sector and is affordable country.
- One may learn to speak Russian language to communicate better local people.
- M. Sechenov first Moscow state medical university is top ranked university of Russia.
- The birthplace of writers like Oscar Wilde has a lot more to provide in the education sector.
- Ireland is a safe and having internationally ranked universities and have a beautiful range of flora so medical study have so much more scope in Ireland.
- Having 429 universities all over and is one of the top education providers in the world.
- Poland follows bologna process. A three stage education level process, and found best for Mbbs but not at all affordable.
- There are 32 public universities in Bangladesh with a global exposure education.
- Famous medical institutions are making Bangladesh countable in world ranking.
- MCI recognized medical colleges with global exposure.
- Kyrgyzstan has 13 world ranking universities.
- Eight universities in Kazakhstan are featured in QS World University Rankings.
- Top choices of medical aspirants.
- A very beautiful country with top ranked universities.
- A beautiful white sand island with a less population and more tourists.
- For medical studies its perfect to study in Barbados.
- Only English speaking country in South America.
- For MBBS one can choose Guyana as it provide international standard of MBBS program.
- Use of latest technology and amazing teaching sessions make easy to learn.
- Full of islands so you can always feel like a holiday while studying!
- Armenia has top five international private universities and yet famous for MBBS.
- Tuition fee and cost of living is affordable in Armenia.
- Top choice for medical aspirants from India every year.
- English speaking nation, learning will be comfortable for international students.