Choosing Study MBBS in abroad will give you perfect understanding of theory and field practices. Universities abroad provide you better opportunities and greater scope to explore the field of medicine with the hero’s of their respective fields in the university premises only. Universities abroad have much better infrastructure as compared to India and all the students are treated with same dignity and respect irrespective of their caste. The top medical universities in abroad are Altai state medical university Russia, Ivano-Frankovsk national medical university Ukraine, China Medical University china, and European University Georgia. One can apply to these universities without any entrance exam or donation fees. The Eligibility criteria for admissions in abroad is 50% marks in PCB and English as their compulsory subject.
China is known for a low fees MBBS program compared to India and also provides a better qualification in terms of quality and practical knowledge. Russia and china is one of the most preferable places for the Indian students from where they can plan to pursue MBBS. These countries have comparatively low fee structure which makes these more competent and attractive among the students. China is world’s second largest economy and has a lot of medical institute with best of experienced faculties and practical knowledge. China is more into research and development Department hence they have a well renowned medical Colleges. China also has universities which think of students and their need first whether they are the basic needs like food or hostels or any education related queries. The universities here are equipped with the high-tech machinery which helps students to learn more.
Most Famous Medical Universities of China are:
- Xiamen University: Xiamen is one of the top rated universities of china founded in 1921 and located in Xiamen, Fujian. The University has history of commendable clinical Exposure to students. The institution is set to be the one of the Prestigious Medical universities of china in term of Education and Practical knowledge. While coming to its rewards and reputation, it is rank on 10th position in the Country and globally comes at rank 159 which gives it an edge over other universities. It is an English medium university and has eligibility criteria of NEET Qualification and minimum aggregate of 65% marks in PCBE in 12th Standard in every subject.
- Fujian Medical University: The Fujian Medical University is renowned and trusted University ofChina. The USP of the university is that it is located on the prime costal area.The university was founded in 1937 and students preferred FMU as it has 26 Clinical teaching Hospitals. FMU is also affiliated with one of the top class hospitals with best of the facilities. These are the major point of attraction for the students. FMU has a quota of 300 seats for International Students. The university has eligibility criteria of NEET Qualification and minimum aggregate of 80% marks in PCB in 12th Standard in every subject.
- Xian’ Jiaotong University: Xian’ Jiaotong is one of the popular universities of china with a fee structure of Rs 5,14,000 yearly which includes your hostel charges. The university was founded in 1959 and located in Shaanxi, china. The USP of the college is that they have collaboration with 4 internship hospitals, where they can get practical knowledge. The university also has high tech machinery and equipments which helps in deducting the critical disease. It is an English medium university and has eligibility criteria of NEET score of 200+ and minimum aggregate of 80% marks in PCB in 12th Standard.
- Nanjing Medical University: The Nanjing Medical University is considered to the most culturally correct institution due to its well maintained infrastructure and Indians are really attracted to the cultural connect they have due to their upbringing. The university was founded in 1934 and is located in Jiangsu province of China. The university has eligibility criteria of NEET score of 300+ and minimum aggregate of 70% marks in PCBE in 12th Standard.
- China Medical University: China Medical University founded in 1931 at Shenyang, Liaoning. The university is famous among students is because it offers students exchange Program in UK,Europead USA. University has set their curriculum and course structure keeping in minds the rules and regulation of Medical Council of India, which is again a major reason for the students to opt for the CMU. The MBBS Program at CMU is quite famous among Indian Students due to its different approach to the Curriculum. The university has eligibility criteria of NEET Qualification and minimum aggregate of 85% marks in PCBE in 12th Standard.
- Kunming Medical University: Kunming University was established in the year of 1933 at Yunnan province China. The university is known for its medical excellence and also for the facilities they provide to their International Students. The reason Kunming top the list is that it provide Indian food and Indians are very sensitive about their culture and food. The University has a fee structure of Rs 4,25,000 yearly which includes your hostel charges. The university has eligibility criteria of NEET score of 150+and minimum aggregate of 70% marks in PCBE in 12th Standard. The interview will be conducted online through Skype.
The students who are looking for MBBS in abroad can think of China as a healthy and affordable option, china is one place which will help you in growing in the field of clinical education. It will give you exposure for your further activities. The universities there work for the overall growth of the students and also assure to have a bright future for them by providing both practical as wells as theoretical knowledge.