- Germany is a country in central Europe.
- Germany has a population of about 82.29 million.
- Germany is the 17th most populous country in the world.
- Germany’s capital city is Berlin.
- The education system is quite well in Germany in comparison to India.
- Germany is ranked at 4th position in Europe for having the largest number of postgraduates in the Medical field.
- Germany has a very cultural environment as students from 95 countries are studying here.
- Safety wise Germany is maintaining the peace and yet has very strict rules and regulations.
Why study MBBS in Germany:
- MBBS in Germany, students can earn much valued international exposure in their medical career.
- The admission process is easy and there is no entrance examination one need to qualify to take admissions in the universities of Germany.
- Germany is a member of the Bologna agreement. It means the Germany MBBS degree is valid in all the European countries.
- English is understandable to 30% of the people in Germany.
- Germany has the best transport service; international aspirants might enjoy almost 50% discount on public transport.
- The education system in Germany gives emphasis to practical and theoretical aspects of learning.
Eligibility for MBBS in Germany:
- For Medical admission in Germany medical colleges in, the students must be at least 18 years of age.
- They must have passed 12th with at least 50% marks in PCM.
- NEET is mandatory for MBBS in Germany 2018-19 as proof of entrance in the home country i.e. India.
- Students do not need to pass any entrance exams like TOEFL, IELTS.
Admission procedures for MBBS in Germany:
- Fill out the application form of the desired university.
- Submit the scanned copies of your passport and other academic documents.
- Collect the admission letter from the University through post or their online admission portal.
- After the confirmation of MBBS admission in Germany, then the immigration process will be there.
- Once you receive the offer letter from the University.
- Apply for the student visa process.
Cost of Living in Germany:
Compared to the other European countries, the cost of living in Germany is quite reasonable. The price for foods, accommodation, clothing, cultural events, etc. is basically in line with the EU average. You will need around 850 euros (Rs 67000) a month to cover your living expenses. The largest expense is monthly rent.
Documents required for a student visa for GERMANY:
- Two passport size photographs
- An invitation letter issued by the Ministry of Education, Germany
- Original Passport (2 years of validity)
- A print out of your university ID number
- Letter of registration from the academic Institution
- Cover letter explaining the course.
- Proof of funds
- All academic certificates with medical insurance
- Updated CV
- Copies of the degree and academic diplomas, certificates.
Famous MBBS Colleges in GERMANY:
- Heidelberg University
- Magdeburg University
- Lubeck University
- Munster University
- Witten/Herdecke University
- Wurzburg University
- Tubingen University
- Freiburg University
- Leipzig University
- Capital- Berlin
- Population- 82.29 Million
- Currency- Euro
- Currency Converter- 81.22 INR
- Weather- 10*C
- Religion- German
- Language- English
- Country Code- +49
- Flight Time- 10 hours 30 minutes
- Medium of Study- English & Ukrainian
- Intakes- September
- Cost of living- 60000 per month
- NEET – Yes
- IELTS/TOEFL – Not Required
- Minimum % Required- 50% in PCB for General 40% for SC/ST and reserved categories.