- Republic of Poland is a country which is located in central Europe.
- Poland’s most populated city is Warsaw.
- One of the emerging places in education sector.
- Full of warmness and yet provides safety with great rules and regulations.
- Poland borders in Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania and Russia.
- Poland is full of job and career opportunities.
- A very beautiful country with rich culture and high lifestyle.
Why study MBBS in Poland:
- FMGE / MCI Screening Test sessions.
- Low cost tuition fees for MBBS and affordable country.
- Easy admission without any exams.
- High quality teaching with English as a main language.
- Poland’s top medical colleges have gained world ranking.
- Getting admission in post graduation medical level is much easier after completing MBBS in Poland in comparison to India.
- Cost of living is extremely low in the Poland as compared to the any other countries.
- Poland offers moderate weather condition in comparison to Russia.
- New and advanced medical instruments and mandatory internships make Poland a very reliable place to study MBBS.
Eligibility in Poland for MBBS:
- For Medical admission in Poland medical colleges in, the students must be at least 18 years of age.
- They must have passed 12th with at least 70% marks in PCB.
- NEET is mandatory for MBBS in Poland 2018-19 as a proof of entrance in the home country i.e. India.
- Students need not require passing any entrance exams like TOEFL, IELTS.
Admission Procedures in Poland:
- Fill out the application form of the desired university.
- Submit the scanned copies of your passport and other academic documents.
- Collect the admission letter from the University through post or their online admission portal.
- After the confirmation of MBBS admission in Poland, then immigration process will be there.
- Receive the offer letter from the University.
- Apply for the student visa process.
Tuition Fee for MBBS in Poland:
Average tuition fee for Medicine in Poland is 40 lacs to 50 lacs for the 6 years of course.
Cost of living in Poland:
- Food – 20 PLN (Rs 379)
- Public Transportation- 100 PLN (Rs 1800)
- Basic Utilities – 700 PLN (Rs 13,297)
- Monthly Rent – 3,500 PLN (Rs 66,000)
- Internet and mobile charges- 50 PLN(Rs 900)
- Other costs-300 PLN (Rs 5700)
Scholarships provided by Poland:
- There are a number of scholarships available within the Poland; They are financed either by the Polish or the foreign partner’s government.
- Erasmus Mundus SERP- Chem Masters Scholarships for EU and Non-EU Students, 2019.
- ECDC Training Followship Programme (EPIET & EUPHEM) for International Students 2019.
Documents required for student visa for Poland:
- Two passport size photographs
- Filled-in and signed the Poland Student Visa Application form.
- Original Passport (3 months of validity)
- A print out of your university ID number
- Letter of registration from the academic Institution
- Cover letter explaining the course.
- Proof of funds
- All academic certificates with medical insurance
- Updated CV
- Copies of the degree and academic diplomas, certificates.
Top colleges of Poland:
- Gdansk Medical Academy
- Medical Academy in Lodz
- Medical Academy in Wroclaw
- Medical Academy in Warszawa
- Capital – Warsaw
- Population – 38.5 Million people
- Currency – Polish Zloty
- Currency Converter – 18.36 INR = 1 Polish Zloty
- Religion – Roman Catholic
- Weather – 26*C
- Language – Polish
- Country Code – +48
- Flight Time – 4 hours 30 mins
- Medium of Studies – Polish
- Tuition Fee- 4000000 – 4500000 INR per year (total package)
- Program Duration- 6 years
- Intakes- September
- Minimum % Required- 50% in PCB for General 40% for SC/ST and reserved categories.
- Recognition- MCI & WHO.